Therapeutic Specialist - London Job Description:
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years' experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
- experienced in working hospital based roles
- Previous experience invasive fungal disease and anti-fungal drugs
- Must be located in London
- Responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets, and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory.
- Embeds account management approach for own territory and communicates required actions to achieve goals to the wider cross-functional team
- Works collaboratively with Medical Science Liaisons, Marketing and other internal team members on various cross-functional projects for the territory
- Manages territory budgets for customer contacts, speaker events and other miscellaneous external expenditures
therapeutic specialist, product specialist, medical sales, key account manager, hospital sales, sales,
Aerotek® is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We do not provide engineering services directly but specialise in locating and placing qualified engineers with customers who are seeking their skills. Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group® Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency. Aerotek operates a network of more than 150 non-franchised offices, employing 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
|TEL : 0207 997 1072|
Add to Job Cart
Register for a Aerotek Account
Back to Search Results
|Add to Cart||My Account||Job Alerts|