Test Technician Job Description:
Test Technician - Power Supplies
Test Technician required for a leading client in the power and electronics industry. The client that I am working with are market leaders in power conversions and power supplies. They have some really exciting projects within the scientific research, medical and security industries. Not only will the Test Technician be involved in a long term strategy for the business, as well as career progression and personal development, they are also offering a competitive market rate.
The role requires the Test Technician to;
- Test on high voltage power supply/industrial sized equipment
- Provide test methodologies and processes once design is completed
The relevant Technician should be experienced in;
- Working alongside Test Development Engineers, therefore good communication and teamwork is key
- Testing high voltage equipment OR power supply units
- Fault-finding to component level
- Competency in the set up and conduction of testing procedures and the recording of them.
If this would be of interest please click apply below. This is an urgent requirement therefore do not delay in applying. I can be reached on 01344
- (477127) and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.(uk)
Aerotek® is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We do not provide engineering services directly but specialise in locating and placing qualified engineers with customers who are seeking their skills. Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group® Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency. Aerotek operates a network of more than 150 non-franchised offices, employing 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
|TEL : +44 (0)1344 477 127|
Add to Job Cart
Register for a Aerotek Account
Back to Search Results
|Add to Cart||My Account||Job Alerts|