Medical Science Liaison - Oncology - North Region Job Description:
My client is looking for candidates with the following skill set:
- The MSL responds to clinical inquiries regarding marketed or developmental products and presents scientific and clinical data for these products.
- Identifies and develops regional and national opinion leaders to support products and trains approved speakers through personal contacts and on-site visits.
- Establishes strong relationships with opinion leaders, clinical investigators and providers at academic and non-academic settings.
- Assists with sales force training at national and regional levels.
- Assists with phase 4 programs including collaboration with investigators and internal personnel.
- Assists with site selection for both phase 4 and other clinical trials.
- Anticipates obstacles and difficulties that may arise in the field and resolves them in a collaborative manner.
- The MSL works collaboratively with personnel in Sales, Marketing, Clinical Research, Global Safety and Medical Communication.
- Others both from within and outside seek the MSL out for advice and collaboration.
- Utilizes scientific resources to deliver impactful presentations in a variety of different settings.
- The MSL travels to appointments, meetings and conferences across the North and occasionally will also be expected to travel to the affiliate office.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
"medical scientist" "oncology","medical science liaision" "MSL"
Aerotek® is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We do not provide engineering services directly but specialise in locating and placing qualified engineers with customers who are seeking their skills. Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group® Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency. Aerotek operates a network of more than 150 non-franchised offices, employing 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
|Billy James Hayes|
|TEL : +44 (0)207 997 7262|
Add to Job Cart
Register for a Aerotek Account
Back to Search Results
|Add to Cart||My Account||Job Alerts|