Medical Information Officer - 12 month Contract Job Description:
My client is looking to take on a Medical Information Officer, on a 12 month contract.
Within the role, your key responsibilities will be:
- To participate as a Core Team Member of the International Brand Teams, providing clear and constructive advice and guidance on advertising and promotional compliance to the Business Unit/function.
- To lead project work, and working with the Director, ensure processes and procedures are in place to ensure/facilitate compliance at international level.
- Undertake approval of international promotional materials and activities in accordance with international approval processes as well as all applicable relevant regulations and legislation.
- Assist in the delivery of induction and ongoing training for sales and marketing personnel on international advertising and promotional compliance.
- Keep up to date on product and medical knowledge, compliance principles and applicable
regulations and guidance.
Essential skills for the role are:
- Experience within Copy Approval
- Previous experience within advertising
- Ability to work with branding teams
- Has dealt with EU international reviews
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
medical information officer scientist medical liaison
Aerotek® is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We do not provide engineering services directly but specialise in locating and placing qualified engineers with customers who are seeking their skills. Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group® Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency. Aerotek operates a network of more than 150 non-franchised offices, employing 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
|TEL : 0207 997 1195|
Add to Job Cart
Register for a Aerotek Account
Back to Search Results
|Add to Cart||My Account||Job Alerts|