Medical Affairs Manager - HIV Job Description:
My Client, a leader in infectious diseases is looking for a Medical Affairs Manager to join their ever growing HIV franchise. The successful candidate will take on the following responsibilities and have the following skills:
- Develops moderately complex ethical promotion materials and strategies in conjunction with the local marketing department.
- May act as a medical resource for the company working with local management, marketing, medical and clinical research departments to support the promotion of moderately complex company products and corporate research and development.
- Collects and analyses epidemiological data, local treatment and prevention guidelines
- Develops and manages KOLs database
- Provides local medical expert input into global product development teams.
- May represent the company to groups of experts, medical professional groups, societies, regulatory and payer groups at local and international scientific meetings.
- May organize and participates in advisory panels and key conference activities.
- May assemble and manage key opinion leader advisory groups for each product/therapeutic area.
- Supports the development of local moderately complex clinical data through clinical trials and investigator studies.
- Analyses moderately complex trial data and provides interpretation to marketing and sales departments.
- Answers and responds to moderately complex clinical inquiries or disclosures to customers.
- May answer or coordinate responses to moderately complex competitor inquiries or complaints about client's promotional activities.
- May direct surveillance and/or complaints about competitor activities and coordinate communications.
- Provides medical expertise in the analysis and review of moderately complex adverse events.
- May manage and control activities with external suppliers such as CROs.
- May assist with training of sales force at the national, regional or territory level.
- May be responsible for moderately complex medical documents and files about client's products.
- Manages projects via interaction with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, and assists in progressing activities by documenting minutes and monitoring follow up actions
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Medical Degree is preferable (or international equivalent)
- Relevant clinical practice experience.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical environment highly desirable.
- Prior experience in infectious disease.
- Experience in clinical trials such as management or investigator is highly desirable.
- Clinical patient contact experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis and scientific writing is required.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
"Medical Affairs" "KOL" "Development" "Symposium" "HIV" "infectious Diseases" "Pharmacist" "Medical Doctor" "MD" "GMC"
Aerotek® is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We do not provide engineering services directly but specialise in locating and placing qualified engineers with customers who are seeking their skills. Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group® Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency. Aerotek operates a network of more than 150 non-franchised offices, employing 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
|Billy James Hayes|
|TEL : +44 (0)207 997 7262|
Add to Job Cart
Register for a Aerotek Account
Back to Search Results
|Add to Cart||My Account||Job Alerts|