Contract - Clinical Research Associate Job Description:
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice.
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- May provide assistance to less experienced clinical staff.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Basic knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) guidelines
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Minimum required education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline
- At least 3 years' of on-site independent monitoring experience
Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Senior Clinical Research Associate, SCRA, Regional Clinical Lead, Clinical Team Lead,
Aerotek® is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We do not provide engineering services directly but specialise in locating and placing qualified engineers with customers who are seeking their skills. Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group® Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency. Aerotek operates a network of more than 150 non-franchised offices, employing 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
|TEL : 0207 997 1072|
Add to Job Cart
Register for a Aerotek Account
Back to Search Results
|Add to Cart||My Account||Job Alerts|