Business Manager, Clinical Outsourcing - Contract Job Description:
- Supports teams on sourcing and contracting on a daily basis
- Creates contracts, work orders, change orders, budgets, payment schedules, etc.
- Negotiates savings
- Delivers training to teams or functions on sourcing and contracting processes
- Leads and conducts negotiations with vendors
- Measures performance of vendors with respect to quality of work, cost, time-lines and other related parameters
- Implements the procurement strategy and policies within teams and functions
- Ensures appropriate risk evaluation and mitigation while meeting business needs
- Facilitates sourcing and contracting issue escalation and resolution
- Ability to effectively negotiate business terms and financial costs
- High degree of customer focus for both internal and external customers and proven ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Considerable understanding of drug development process
- Considerable and demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to work internationally and with multi-cultural
- Flexible and ability to travel internationally, as required.
Pharmaceutical, Clinical outsourcing, contract manager, cro, drug development, contract negotiation, contract budgeting,
Aerotek® is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. We do not provide engineering services directly but specialise in locating and placing qualified engineers with customers who are seeking their skills. Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group® Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency. Aerotek operates a network of more than 150 non-franchised offices, employing 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
|TEL : +44(0) 207 997 1014|
Add to Job Cart
Register for a Aerotek Account
Back to Search Results
|Add to Cart||My Account||Job Alerts|